This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Super Air Nautique 210 $28,500

2002 Super air nautique 210. factory speed pass and ballast tanks, keyless ignition, 12 " Rockford Fogsgate sub. 6 kicker tower speakers. All interior speakers were replaced last year, Really loud. About 850 hours. 2 anchors on 100' ropes. 16 or so life jackets, ronix surf board, girls CWB wake board, 500 pound fat sack for the ski locker with pump . I am selling everything with the boat.

New Vinyl on the back 3 bottom seats, Fresh buff/wax/detail, new tags and new tires this past weekend. Ready to go to the lake.

Boat runs amazing. I have never had a problem one out of it. Located in College Station, Texas

Asking $28,500.00 call Shannon at 979-209-4651 or email me at shannon.traweek@bnymellon.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by porkchop02; 04-15-2011, 10:25 AM.

Price to High ?

I am new on this site and listed my boat last week. I noticed a bunch of people have viewed it, but no replies. I have looked around a lot and thought my price was pretty reasonable. I have owned it for 3 years this month and have never had a single problem out of it. The only reason I am trying to sell my boat is I just boat a house and want to Build a shop. I would like to upgrade boats in a few years.

I also have it posted on onlyinboards.com and craigslist. Is there any other sites you guys would suggest I post it on ?

Thanks for the help.

Comment

You hit two of the big 3. The third is Boattrader.com.

For that boat I would say you are a bit on the high end, but there are other similar boats out there in that range. It might sell at that price or close to it, but it will take some time.
      Now
      2000 SAN

Previously
      1999 Air Nautique
      1996 Tige Pre-2000
      1989 Lowe 24' Pontoon / Johnson 100HP outboard

Comment

CorrectcraftFan.com is also another option. Price-wise, I would say your close to the proper range. (I have been looking at SANs for months now)

Comment

I'd also say that's a little high, but it depends on how quick u want it gone. A lower price will def get more inquiries, but too low and there's no room to negotiate, too high makes buyers not even consider it.

Comment

thanks

Thanks for the help guys. I will probably drop it soome next week. I shampooed the carpet and cleaned it up some more. I need to update some pictures.

Comment

Honest feedback -- I looked at your boat on craigs a hundred times in the last few weeks... had it bookmarked and seriously considered contacting you... Had you been closer to town or with fewer hours I think I would have got over the $2K/$3K price diff between some that I was already looking at and contacted you... (I ended up buying a 2003 SAN TE 210 for $26K with 300 hours here in Austin 2 weeks ago -- it didn't have a trailer & the amps were fried on the sound system. The guy at the marina said there was a half dozen or so folks that wanted to see it, but luckily I was first to respond on that one.)

Maybe you could drop the price a little and remove all the extras from the ad (lifejackets, anchors, boards, etc) and save that for the negotiation conversation to keep your price up. Also, I'm not sure you'd go about it, but maybe work on making the process easier to see for out of towners... get a few folks lined up for a drive on a Saturday in ATX on Travis or Houston or something?

I will say if you are patient (assuming we ever get rain in the area) there aren't many wakeboard boats to be found right now for < $30k in all of Texas (trust me I had searches build on boat trader, searchtempest.com, etc.) In the last month I had 2 Tige's bought out from underneath me - both within 2 days of their craigslist post. I also looked at 2 Supra Launch's around the same year as yours... They both sold for around 25K, but they were both Direct drives with 300-400 hours.

Comment

***Price Reduced $28,500

reduced the price.
                Attached Files

Comment

Sold

Thanks for all the help guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X