This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Silver Nautique feeler

I have a 1986 Silver Nautique that I'm contemplating selling. It currently is on Lake Monroe in Bloomington, IN. It is model 46 of 82 made. It has a 1200 hours with a rebuilt engine 200 hours ago. It has a new, pristine interior and last year was wet-sanded and all decals replaced. Other than the faded dashboard this essentially looks new. It does have an older trailer as well. It is fitted with a Kenwood stereo with Polk/Pioneer speakers and a 10" Kickeer subwoofer. It also has a Fly High ski pole included (I do have the original tow eye). I would like $10,000. Is this a reasonable price to expect?

Thanks,

Steve
    Attached Files

Very nice looking boat. Looks like a lot of time and money went in to it.

Comment

Beautiful boat. 10k is probably a little steep but if you can't raise a price so I'd hold fast there if you're not in a rush to sell.

Nice interior, looks very tight. Who did the work?

Comment

Speakers in the motorbox and no ring and finger? Those are going to be somewhat major detractors for any purist otherwise willing to pay top dollar for that special boat.

I am not sure that any 2001- silver or not- is worth $10k. It would have to be minty mint and you might be waiting for a while for that *perfect* buyer to come along. As-is, I'm not sure you'd have much luck selling at $8k.
        1990 Ski Nautique
        NWCT

Comment

wow, beautiful boat
          2003 SANTE - "OG 210"

Comment

Yeah, the motor box isn't the best speaker placement. I'm the second owner and they were there when I bought it. I kept them there since I guess it's better than gaping holes otherwise. I do have the original tow eye (ring and finger) since I took the time to remove it and not hacksaw it off like some. Other than the mods you mentioned it is minty mint.

Thanks for the input. I'm not pressed to sell it, just trying to get a fix on its worth.

Comment

Thanks for the input.

The boat sold,very near asking price.

TRBenj, commit to your toe hold. Straighten up and make it like a real barefooter.

Comment

Working...
              X