2002-2006 Super Air Nautique 210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002-2006 Super Air Nautique 210

I'm looking for a good condition SAN 210. I really would prefer a colored hull with a white main stripe like the two boats below, but condition to me is most important. I am located in Chicago, and would like to keep traveling to the midwest. Again though, if its the right boat the distance isn't a big issue. I would like to keep this under 32k. If anyone finds something, just let me know. There is no rush...

Thanks
    Matt
    Attached Files

that green boat is really weighted down.....cool.

Comment

Matt,

Kind of the reverse of the Orange one, did you see this post? Interesting, really looks like it may have been well cared for, from the pics anyways.

http://www.crankyape.com/default.asp...emNumber=25277

Look like the bidding ends at Midnight tonight.
      Last edited by Quinner; 02-16-2011, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quinner View Post
        Matt,

Kind of the reverse of the Orange one, did you see this post? Interesting, really looks like it may have been well cared for, from the pics anyways.

http://www.crankyape.com/default.asp...emNumber=25277

Look like the bidding ends at Midnight tonight.
        Im not sure about the care, but either way for less than 28k it was a deal. The bidding ended at 12pm, aka noon. I think for the winning amount someone made a good purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by MattieK27 View Post
          Im not sure about the care, but either way for less than 28k it was a deal. The bidding ended at 12pm, aka noon. I think for the winning amount someone made a good purchase.
          ****, i believe that was a good deal. I would have been interested in bidding on that one...only a three hour drive for me to see. I could have enjoyed it all summer then flip it for a profit.

ps - i love orange.....hook 'em!

Comment

2002 SAN with only 74 Hours!

I am getting a 2002 SANTE in next week. It's Red with white stripe....has only 74 original hours. Price will probably be around $30K. feel free to call me 801.602.3365Click image for larger version

Name:	nautique1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	361709Click image for larger version

Name:	nautique2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	361708

Comment

http://www.sonwatersports.com/pics.jsp?boatid=872

Here is a 2004 for ya. Not sure on price but it is in MN and I know that is in your range of where you wanted to be looking.

Comment

2002 at white lake nc

I'm looking for a good condition SAN 210. I really would prefer a colored hull with a white main stripe like the two boats below, but condition to me is most important. I am located in Chicago, and would like to keep traveling to the midwest. Again though, if its the right boat the distance isn't a big issue. I would like to keep this under 32k. If anyone finds something, just let me know. There is no rush...

Thanks
                Matt
                http://whitelake.com/detail.asp?id=142
                2002 Super Air TE
                1995 Ski Nautique
                1979 Ski Nautique
                www.teamcarolina.us

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the leads and suggestions. I have modified my search slightly based on boats I have looked at. I have decided to concentrate on 03's, 05's, and 06's. Most of the 02's I have looked at still have the digital gauges, and I'm not a fan of the tower design on the 04's.

Thanks again,
                  Matt

Comment

i'm sure you've realized the differences between the model years, but 05 to 06 had unseen changes. throttle by wire, different p.p. display, and impeller ballast pumps; as well as the ugly graphics(IMO) and ugly tower. 04 and 05 were the same except 04 had a teak platform, if i'm not mistaken.

Comment

I wouldn't worry so much about the digital v. analog gauges, they are easily to replace for less than a couple hundred bucks. If you can find a good deal on an 2002, I would pull the trigger. I love my 2002, have replaced the gauges, made various upgrades etc.
                      Eric, Phoenix AZ

G23 550 hp (finally here)
                      2002 Super Air
                      1994 Sun Tracker Party Barge 115 hp

Comment

2006 - sv211

Thanks
                        Matt

I am selling a SV211 Team Edition, was the Miami Boat Show model $37,000

Comment

Working...
                        X