Swim step ladder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swim step ladder?

I'm looking to install a ladder to help my elderly mom get into my 2011 SANTE 230. any suggestions? I've looked at some folding types that stow under the swim step but I'm concerned about the surf wake so I'd prefer something I could remove.

BT

I happen to be working on that. Built a prototype. Working on improvements. Give me a couple of weeks to try to wrap up details.

Found a picture of the prototype:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ladder_007_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	363393
    Last edited by SkiTower; 02-27-2012, 06:30 AM.
    2007 SV211 SE
    Tow Vehicle 2019 Tundra
    Dealer: www.Whitelake.com

Comment

Here's on link on Wakeworld of the AquaPerformance step I installed on my 2010 226

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781955

Comment

Put it in the middle and u won't have wake shape problems.
        2008 210 SAN TE (Moonraker Yellow over Midnight Blue)

Comment

Nice prototype. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Let me know if it works out.

B.

Comment

Originally posted by SkiTower View Post
            I happen to be working on that. Built a prototype. Working on improvements. Give me a couple of weeks to try to wrap up details.

Found a picture of the prototype:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16113[/ATTACH]
            That looks quite impressive. Looks like its removable? Very nice job!

Comment

yep, just slips on and off. Two issues: first, it doesn't float! Second, it'll fit in my compartments and under the spotter seat, but some boats might have storage issues (it doesn't fold).
              2007 SV211 SE
              Tow Vehicle 2019 Tundra

Comment

Ski....are you interested in making one to sell? I'm in need and that looks like it would do the trick.

Comment

hope to make some progress this week. sorry about the delay but it's been a crazy spring.
                  2007 SV211 SE
                  Tow Vehicle 2019 Tundra

Comment

ok, ladder prototype #2 is at the welder. I saw a couple of interests, anybody want to beta test (chpprpilot, landry)? I'll let this one go for what I have in it. I'll post pics after I pick it up. Should be ready by next weekend.
                    2007 SV211 SE
                    Tow Vehicle 2019 Tundra

Comment

Name:	ladder.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	363767

I've used one of these and attach to me lifting eye. OK solution to get a person enough lift to sit on the platform. I found this one at Overtons.com

Comment

The new G23 comes with a ladder on the platform - wonder if it would fit you boat/platform? Photo in the G23 online brochure.... http://nautique.com/brochure/g23.html
                        #11 on the next to last page

Comment

I thought I kept it but now I can't find it...doesn't the new g23 come with a platform ladder? I am thinking it was something like this? I have to check out if it will fit in the center around the bracket.

3 or 4 step, what do you think?

From their site:
                          Question: Why telescoping ladders?
                          • Answer: Windline's sturdy telescoping ladders make boarding easier and safer, while taking up less space than any other ladders offered in the marine marketplace. The ladders are stainless steel, and all models are electropolished or buffed to prevent corrosion. They have a clean, uncluttered look, and require only a small space for storage. Additionally, they stow compactly onto or under the platform, and deploy instantly when you're ready to board. No complicated folding. These unique low-profile ladders are thoroughly tested in salt and fresh water, and are unconditionally guaranteed for life.

https://windline.com/index.php?act=viewdetails&mod=182

https://windline.com/index.php?act=viewdetails&mod=187
                          Last edited by scottb7; 10-27-2012, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Name:	g23 with ladder.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	364736

Comment

I also installed a wind line on my 93 sport. I can't tell how how much the ladies love it. It has been such a great investment.

1993 Sport Nautique
                              - New Interior - Copycat Covers
                              - Ramlin Trailer overhaul
                              - Buff and polish oxidated gel coat
                              - Exhaust repair
                              - Holley rebuild
                              Previous: 1980 Mastercraft - Lake Lanier. GA

Comment

Working...
                              X