2001 Super Air Nautique SeaDek Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Super Air Nautique SeaDek Templates

Just got my 2001 SAN fitted with some SeaDek from a local shop (only one in the Midwest). I have been wanting pieces on the gunnel done for a while now after seeing a few others on here done, especially the gray Roswell boat . I couldn’t be happier with the fit and finish these guys did. They have my templates on file now, so if anyone is in the market, give them a shout! Contact info is in the last picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great, if you don't mind what did that end up running you to do those pieces?

Comment

That was $780. A little high because they had to scan the boat and create the templates. Would have been about $600 I believe without having to create templates.

Sent from my iPhone using PLT Nautique

Comment

WOW, I really like how that turned out! Great looking boat!

Comment

Great add to an already great looking boat!

Comment

Can I order separate pieces, I wanted to add front bow piece for a while.

Comment

Post edited to remove unnecessary quote. See Quote Guidelines <-- here.

Yes, just call Derek and let him know which pieces you'd like and he will hook you up. Just tell him you want the same piece he did on my boat. I would verify that the measurements are the same though. I notice you've got an '02 and I know they changed the width of the gunnels in '02 to a skinnier side rail. Not sure if that would affect the nose shape or not.

Comment

Thanx, I wil contact him. front looks like they never touched it, hopefully!

Comment

I loved the front piece as well...will get my info and give him a call...thanks again for chiming in on my thread!

Comment

Post edited to remove unnecessary quote. See Quote Guidelines <-- here.

No problem! Glad I could help out, post some pictures on here when you are done. Want people to see the little changes that others have made.

Comment

So others can see...here is what Rusty Barras did. He called Dek Designs and made a few changes to fit his boat and it’s slight differences.

Comment

Here is a sneak peek at another 2001 getting fitted by Dek Designs. More photos to come.

Comment

Here is a couple pictures to show the latest OG fitted with SeaDek. Still a few things to tweak on this one, but you get the idea. Oh and the next pictures uploaded of this boat will look a lot different! That blue on the SeaDek...just imagine 75% of the interior that color

Comment

Here is another 2001 SAN with SeaDek from Dek Designs. This one is Spencer Cale’s out of California. Looking good! If anyone uses Dek Designs for their OG 210 please upload into this thread so others can see! Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I had some custom SeaDek pads made to fit my flight clips and match my boat. They turned out killer!

Comment

Working...
                              X