Black Edition 210 Launched - N3 Boatworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Re: KITT

Paint? ugh. Why not add some tape stripes for the "Old Skool" look?

Comment

RE: Re: KITT

I can't image how hot it would get during the summer in that boat. No sitting down, wear shoes so you don't burn your feet. It looks cool but I just can't see how it would be comfortbale to use in all reality. It's a cool boat for a boat show...

Comment

Re: RE: Re: KITT

Originally posted by skiswm
        It's a cool boat for a boat show...
        Maybe that's what it's 90% for??? If you ran a dealership would you take the same boat out everyday?

Comment

RE: Re: RE: Re: KITT

so,...i hate to keep asking but,.....um,...jeff,...did you talk with the now owner of said boat?? how did it play out for summer use??? im wanting to hear some feed back on it. thanks...

Comment

Maybe that's what it's 90% for??? If you ran a dealership would you take the same boat out everyday?
            Well if you look at the views on this thread, there are over 3000 views. That is more than almost any on this site I believe. The promotion N3 had received is huge! Way to go N3!!!

Comment

BFD. I am sure it will sell lots of all black boats. Not.

Comment

[so,...i hate to keep asking but,.....um,...jeff,...did you talk with the now owner of said boat?? how did it play out for summer use??? im wanting to hear some feed back on it. thanks...quote]

having spent all summer driving and riding behind this boat I will tell you this. Its an N3 nautique so it is a great boat. Its all black so it is hot but even on the hottest day we were in it all day and I never heard anyone complain. And, no I am not the owner.

Comment

thanks. like any boat interior/vinyl,..........it gets hot. a few towels goes along ways. and its a boat for christ sake. get in the freaking water if your hot. Yellow_Flash_Colorz:

and again,...thanks for the feed back....

Comment

after reading my comment,....sound kinda sarcastic. it wasnt meant for you gspotrider. it was meant for all the haters. i love this boat!!! glad i finally got some feed back. its well appreciated!!!!

Comment

It's a sweet boat. Also, I don't think the intention was for it to help sell a bunch off all black boats. The intent was to show the skills of N3 and their abilities to make cool boats which will lead to more interest in ANY boat they are selling. I think it worked.

Comment

this boat is sick!!!!!! anybody know who owns it now?

Comment

the only thing i dont like is the window tint. it's just too dark. i like to ride early and late. however, it is an amazing custom boat that looks gnarly as can be.

Comment

Does anyone know what source they used for the blacked out "Super Air Nautique" lettering on the boat? Correct Craft did that on the Mapple Edition 200 and it looked sweet.
                            2021 G23 450 - Current
                            2019 G23 450 - Sold
                            2018 G23 450 - Sold
                            2017 G23 450 - Sold
                            2016 G23 450 - Sold
                            2014 G23 550 - Sold
                            2013 G23 450 - Sold
                            2012 210 - Sold
                            2012 200 Mapple - Sold
                            2011 230 - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin_B View Post
                              The absolute coolest boat I have ever seen. I can't imagine the looks you must get while on he water. So Bad A**
                              I can't imagine the screams of pain as your crew hits that screaming hot vinyl!!! Ouch

Comment

Love the look but it would not work in TX. If I could afford two boats, that would be my winter one!
                                2013 G23 450 with NSS (175hrs) and still have the original prop
                                2010 SANTE 230 343 (280hrs)
                                pre 2010 - various open bow boats and jet skis

Comment

Working...
                                X