Just snagged a '95 SuperSport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just snagged a '95 SuperSport

My wife and I are expecting in January so I thought this might be a good time for a few projects but mainly to get in to a little roomier boat than my '94 Sport so I Picked up a '95 SuperSport with 680 hrs from 2 hours away that needs a little love and TLC. All in all I got a decent price on it so I'm happy!

My winter projects are as follows:

remove all interior and clean. Power wash carpet (fall before winterization)
    remove tower, speakers, and stereo
    replace bilge pumps, blower, and fix shower
    new exhaust riser manifold gasket
    possibly new valve cover gasket
    new impeller
    replace engine temp and oil pressure gauges
    replace backing on seat skins
    replace front pad skin, rear seat skin

re wire interior lights and stereo

build/install copy of 2nd gen FCT
    install hydrophase GPS cruise
    install auto ballast

wetsand and buff exterior
    restore teak platform

pics to come!

kyle

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	53.8 KB ID:	504051

Gel is a little hazy but no cracks/ gouges

Comment

what did you pay if you dont mind me asking , i am looking for a super sport as well

Comment

That not nicks old boat is it ?

Comment

Yup, it is.

Comment

Hey guys sorry- I didn't get a notice that anyone else posted in this thread! I picked it up for 10.5 which I think is fair considering the TLC it needs. I'm in to it for $500 in parts already to get standard equipment working (oil pressure gauge, steering cable, auto bilge pumps, blower, lights) still have an exhaust riser gasket to replace and a harmonic balancer to do on the engine. Engine was cutting out at high rpm so replaced the in line filter and that took care of the problem. The FW Shower needs a new pump, the seat bottoms all need stainless staples (regular used to replace skins), then backing and hidem. Engine cover also needs these but I'll do that when I put in gas shocks and a latch sometime this winter. Thinking the exterior can just be buffed instead of a full wets and but we'll see. Then comes hydrophase GPS, tower, stereo, and auto ballast. The helpful part is that I stripped Thise items off my '94 sport so I won't be out a whole lot of $. Working to patch the gel oat now while we have 60's in N. WIsco.

Kyle

Comment

Working...
            X