Air Chair or Sky Ski?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Chair or Sky Ski?

Any opinions out there on which product you prefer?
    2010 Super Air Nautique 210 Team Edition

RE: Air Chair or Sky Ski?

I started out on the air chair about 8 years ago...Then I tried the sky ski...My opinion///hands down.
    the SKY SKI ,(St pro with the Shock Tower)............

Comment

The Sky Ski is easier to ride then the Air Chair, I found the Ski also brought my riding to a higher level.
      No shock tower on the Ski I ride and never had a hard landing, that is if I am landing upright!. If you have not ridden a foil yet they are great fun, glides right over the rough water so you can ride all day long. Always strap in tight, you do not want to be separated on a fall, helmet is never a bad idea either.

Good Luck!

Comment

Go here sign up, introduce yourself, and start reading -> http://www.foilforum.com/forums/index.php

I personally started off with a Sky SKi basic model for about $1,100. Sold it 2yrs later for $900
        bought a used $5000 ski for $3100, and never looked back. If you have the cash get the expensive model. You will eventually buy it anyhow.

My father-inlaw gave up water sking and I gave up wakeboarding after one year of riding the sky ski.

The progress factor on a SKY SKI is way faster than any other activity, less tubing and drinking. You will be inverted in weeks.

Good luck

Comment

Had a Airchair sold it and got a SkySki. Love the SkySki. Wouldn't by the Shock to heavy to move around the boat.

Comment

Get a sky ski or alteast a sky ski board. You might want to try some of the new T Bars and wings that are out.

Comment

sky ski, get the rack too.
              Boat: 2001 Nautique Super Sport

\"Dont forget to put the plug in.\"
              http://www.planetnautique.com/index....amp;highlight=
              Another Ballast Install

Comment

Working...
              X